Sorry its been awhile. Work has been killer, been doing my and my co-workers job while she was out on maturity leave.
I am sure alot has happened in the GM world, so we will assume you have read that and I will move on.
The CTS-V is a a nice car. Its a Corvette with 4 doors. I want one, but I am in Texas and by law you must own a truck. But it looks like GM pulled a fast one and release some photos of a 95% done CS Coupe…and wow…the pics speak for themselves.
Now for the specs:
- Classic hardtop styling, with no B-pillar
- CTS production windshield laid at a faster angle to create a sleeker profile
- Chrome, split seven-spoke wheel design; 20-inch front wheels and 21-inch rear wheels
- Sculpted lower front fascia with unique brake-cooling vents
- Slim-profile outside mirrors
- XLR-type hidden door handles with proximity remote opening
- Unique front fender vents
- Diamond-cut rear fascia with mesh lower grilles and center-outlet exhaust
- Taillamps with a subtle fin profile and are highlighted with LED lighting technology with light pipes
- Rear spoiler integrated into the center high-mounted stop lamp
- Sculpted roof-mounted antenna for OnStar, XM Satellite Radio, etc.
- A classic 2+2 interior environment
- 3.6L V-6 engines, including the 304-horsepower (227 kW) Direct Injection power plant
- The Coupe Concept also is designed for a new 2.9L turbo-diesel being developed for international markets. This new engine, tailored for use in the CTS, will deliver an estimated 250 horsepower (184 kW) and 406 lb.-ft. of torque (550 Nm).
- A six-speed manual transmission backs the engine,
- sport-tuned suspension
- 20-inch front and 21-inch rear wheels
A little disappointed in no V8 Option but it is one sexy car.
Well enjoy the pics, and I will be at the Houston Auto Show and will have pics up soon!