April 28, 2008
I said i was back, and then i was gone….well i am going to do a better try this time!
I have been busy with work, and have had not really had the time to do my blog…
First, i have a new twitter, http://www.twitter.com/JonTX so feel free to follow me!
Look for new posts here soon.
February 6, 2008
I have been busy at work. I went to the Houston Auto show this last weekend, not too much but a few things I liked. I will be posting pics in the next day or so, keep an eye out.
January 24, 2008
Sorry its been awhile. Work has been killer, been doing my and my co-workers job while she was out on maturity leave.
I am sure alot has happened in the GM world, so we will assume you have read that and I will move on.
The CTS-V is a a nice car. Its a Corvette with 4 doors. I want one, but I am in Texas and by law you must own a truck. But it looks like GM pulled a fast one and release some photos of a 95% done CS Coupe…and wow…the pics speak for themselves.
Now for the specs:
- Classic hardtop styling, with no B-pillar
- CTS production windshield laid at a faster angle to create a sleeker profile
- Chrome, split seven-spoke wheel design; 20-inch front wheels and 21-inch rear wheels
- Sculpted lower front fascia with unique brake-cooling vents
- Slim-profile outside mirrors
- XLR-type hidden door handles with proximity remote opening
- Unique front fender vents
- Diamond-cut rear fascia with mesh lower grilles and center-outlet exhaust
- Taillamps with a subtle fin profile and are highlighted with LED lighting technology with light pipes
- Rear spoiler integrated into the center high-mounted stop lamp
- Sculpted roof-mounted antenna for OnStar, XM Satellite Radio, etc.
- A classic 2+2 interior environment
- 3.6L V-6 engines, including the 304-horsepower (227 kW) Direct Injection power plant
- The Coupe Concept also is designed for a new 2.9L turbo-diesel being developed for international markets. This new engine, tailored for use in the CTS, will deliver an estimated 250 horsepower (184 kW) and 406 lb.-ft. of torque (550 Nm).
- A six-speed manual transmission backs the engine,
- sport-tuned suspension
- 20-inch front and 21-inch rear wheels
A little disappointed in no V8 Option but it is one sexy car.
Well enjoy the pics, and I will be at the Houston Auto Show and will have pics up soon!
October 11, 2007
2009 Chevy Traverse
Yea…another SUV… *roll eyes*
2010 Buick Lacrosse
Might be interesting, has that CTS look to it…
October 3, 2007
Got some prices…
V6 Base $27,595
V8 GT Base $29,995. Yep a V8 sedan basically imported from Down Under for under 30K!
And with $2,400 bucks separating the two, we should see more people ponying up to buy the GT.
October 2, 2007
Hmmm so you can now build you own Pontiac on-line…lets see…
Click on pontiac.com…
G8 on the left….
Rockin music…cool intro…
Click on the little button…
Ok here we go…trim level…why is there 2? Oh well….GT.
Ok next…colors…ewww what is that purple…yuk…ok Liquid Red…nice…
Leather vs Cloth…. leather…red and onyx…next.
Hmmm got the premium that has leather, heated and 6 way power seats, center arm rest and leather wrapped shit lever…and the Sport adds….sport metallic pedals, 19 inch rims nice, some random tires, and a leather wrapped steering wheel…both please!
Additional options…got the rims, so add the sun roof…NEXT!
Where is the price???
….hmmmm… oh well check it out.
September 28, 2007
Hmmm what would you do with $130k? Buy a house? A Vette Z06??? Or this?
The Burt Reynolds Trans Am by Year One…
They come in various specs, with different engines, and other cool stuff…with the coolest being a 8.8 540 c.i. 650 hp fire breathing monster under the hood…awww I drooled on the keyboard again….